It's an OK week at Publix this week. I wasn't "wheelin' and dealin'" but I got some good deals.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal BOGO $3.89 (1.95 ea.)
- $1.00 off 1 HERE makes it $1.45 ea.
Chobani Greek Yogurt 10/$10
- $1.00 off 1 (sunday paper) makes it FREE
- Buy 2 Get 1 free HERE makes it .66 ea.
- combine coupons for a really great deal!
Cascadian Farms organic frozen veggies $2.49 ea.
- Publix Coupon in advantage buy flyer (yellow) $2.00 off 3
- Man. coupon $1.00 off 1 HERE (don't forget to hit the back button to print it twice)
- Stacking Publix and 2 manufacturer makes them $1.15 ea.
McCormick Garlic Powder $1.99 (reg. $2.99)
- .75 off one man. coupon makes it $1.24
Organic Valley Milk $3.50 ea.
- Greenwise Publix coupon .75 off 1
- $1.00 off Half Gallon HERE
- stack coupons to make it $1.75 ea.
Greenwise boneless skinless chicken breast
$5.79/lb. save $1.20/lb.
Greenwise ground chuck $3.99/lb.
Advantage buy coupon (yellow) $1.00 off 2lbs. makes it $3.49/lb.
Kozy Shack Pudding BOGO $2.99 ($1.50 ea)
Earth's Best Organic Baby Food BOGO .99 (.49 ea.)
- $1.00 of 10 jars HERE makes it .39 ea.
Eggland's Best Eggs 2/$4.00 ($2.00 ea.)
- .35 off sunday coupon makes it $1.65 ea.
Trop 50 Orange juice BOGO $3.79 ($1.90 ea.)
*may not be at all stores - my store on 414 & 434 randomly has extra BOGO items. BTW - if you've never tried this juice it's AWESOME!!!! The only orange juice I can normally stand is fresh squeezed and I LOVE it. It's sweetened with stevia instead of sugar, and for some reason stevia combined with orange juice does something magical for my taste buds.
Arnold 100% Whole Wheat bread BOGO $3.69 ($1.85 ea.)
* yes, you can get bread at Aldi for cheaper, but unlike Aldi bread this stuff has no HF corn syrup or preservatives... so stock up and stick some in your freezer.
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes $1.50 ea. (reg $1.99)
- peelie coupon on the cans $1.00 off 2 makes them $1.00 each